2017년 9월 9일 토요일

교육학 초등영어 수업실습 교수, 학습 과정안-가족 소개하기(Can you tell me about your family)

교육학 초등영어 수업실습 교수, 학습 과정안-가족 소개하기(Can you tell me about your family)
[교육학] 초등영어 수업실습 교수, 학습 과정안-가족 소개하기(Can you tell me about your family).hwp


목차
Introduction
Development
Closing



본문
Introduction

Greeting

Motivation
(수업시작 전 family song을 부른다.)
T. Hello, everyone.
T. How are you feeling today?
T. I feel very good. How s the weather outside?

T. It s getting cold. Take care of your health.

T. Last time we learned about family. Do you remember the key words and expressions?

T. Great!

T. Then now I will tell you a story. The title is My Dad .And it s written by Anthony Brown. Do you know 돼지책"? 돼지책"also written by him.

My Dad 는 '우리 아빠가 최고야!'라는 내용의 책입니다.


Look at the screen and listen carefully please.
(영어동화책을 PPT화면에 띄우고 직접 읽어준다.)



S. Hello, teacher.
S. I m fine/So so/
How about you?
S. It s a little cold.
It s raining now.
S. Okay/Thank you.


S. Yes.


S. 빈 칸에 들어갈 단어를 함께 말 하면서 이야기를 듣는다.




키워드
수업실습, 초등영어, me, tell, you

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기